New Yorkers and visitors to the city alike have bestowed many titles on New York City such as; the city that never sleeps, the capital of the world, the center of the universe, as well as the big apple.
However, irrespective of the name you attach to this city it is obvious that NYC is larger than life for many reasons. Below, are few reasons why I love NYC and I think you will too.
1) Shopping - from ultra high end to mass market and everything in between
2) World class restaurants and late night dining
3) The largest and best melting pot of the world's cuisines
4) An abundance of museums, including those on Museum Mile
5) The theatre district; because a Broadway show is a great escape at any time
6) Art galleries galore
7) Public transportation to practically every corner of the city
8) Waterfront parks, central park and all other parks and green open spaces
9) Famous landmarks such as the statue of liberty, empire state building, etc.
10) Spotting famous people; celebs, athletes, designers, models, star chefs, etc
11) Convenience; grocery stores, pharmacies, hairdressers are blocks away
12) A true mix of the world's people; from every country out there.
13) New York style pizza
14) Visitor friendly; you can always find someone to assist with directions.
15) Last but not least, the holiday crowds. 42nd Street anyone?
Why do you love NYC?